A driver referral bonus is offered to active J.B. Hunt company and lease purchase drivers and independent contractors as an incentive to refer non-J.B. Hunt drivers as candidates for our truck driving jobs. The following criteria must be met in order for a referral bonus to be paid:
- All referrals must be received and documented by driver personnel prior to the referred driver's hire or contract date.
- The referring J.B. Hunt driver's hire or contract date must be at least seven days prior to the referred driver's hire or contract date.
- The referring driver must be actively employed or contracted with J.B. Hunt at the time the referred driver is hired/contracted and takes dispatch.
- The referred driver must be hired into a company position or lease or contracted as an owner operator and take dispatch within 60 days of when the referral was received by driver personnel.
- Referred drivers may be rehired/re-contracted as long as they have not worked with J.B. Hunt at any time during the 60 days preceding the date of rehire/re-contract.
- J.B. Hunt drivers are eligible to be paid a referral bonus for drivers they have previously referred (and received a referral bonus) if the referred driver has not been actively employed or contracted with J.B. Hunt at any time during the 12 months preceding the referred driver's latest hire/contract date.
Once the criteria above are met, the referral bonus will be paid out within 2 weeks of the referred driver's dispatch date.
To learn more about J.B. Hunt’s referral bonus program and best truck driving jobs, call 1-800-270-5330 to speak with a career placement specialist or search truck driving jobs in your area.
*This policy can change at any time. Make sure to look for the monthly OBC message for current bonus amounts and premium location payouts.
*Driver personnel and corporate safety will perform regular confirmation calls and audits on all claimed referral bonuses and take appropriate action as the circumstances warrant, including discipline up to and including termination. Additionally, if a referral bonus payout is obtained through fraudulent means, J.B. Hunt will prosecute the recipient of the payout to the fullest extent permitted by law.